Argopantes and Corporate Social Responsibility
Argo and Corporate Social Responsibility or CSR in this case is
already an inseparable part of the Companys activities.
Companys responsibility for the welfare of society
and the environment is as important as the responsibility
for the growth of the Company.
Both are done in the interest of the Company for longterm
sustainability. Because a company is not merely
about business and profit, but also for the welfare of
The Company realizes that there is a lot of support
provided by the community around the Company, so
it should be the responsibility of the Company to return
to the community what is rightfully theirs..
Here are a number of social activities that have been
undertaken by the Company as a contribution to the
community during 2014:
2. Development of young children in sports, in particular
football. The program aims to foster the spirit
of sportsmanship in the community whilst helping to
improve the hidden talents of children in the field of
sports. cost for this program IDR 4.600.000 every month
3. Internship program. This is an opportunity for all
levels of society to gain work experience that would be
useful in a real workplace. cost for this program IDR 12.500.000 every month
4. Blood donation is a humanitarian program for
those who need blood as well as to foster a caring attitude
towards others in public health. cost for this program IDR 1.500.000 every three month
5. training ( System Management , Occupational Health and Safety ) cost for this program IDR 9.400.000 every month.
6. Sports coaching Wushu cost for this program IDR 8.500.000 every month.